Saturday, August 28, 2010

Women's Weekend

This weekend was the annual women's weekend at our cabin.A bunch of women head to the cabin for good food, laughter, drinking and all and all a good time.

I didn't take too many photos, I must have been having too good of a time :)

But here are a few of the day/evening

Miss Georgia Ray


The girls hanging out before lunch - Casey, Rebecca, Miranda, Kathy and Margot Finnigan


Margot Finnigan (Rebecca's second daughter) and Kathy


Leah, Christine, Katherine and Sarah


Ali Johnson getting her baby fix with Georgia Ray


Megan, Katherine and myself


Sarah and Nel


Me and Katherine


Our grill masters - Christine and Leah


Kathy with her 40th birthday cake


We all had a really great time! The weather was great and the company was even better. Can't wait till next year!

(I will be asking Mina for some of her pictures to post more as she was snapping pictures left and right)

No comments:

Post a Comment