Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday fun day with Gray and I (part 3)

After I finished my ice cream and we got a lid for Gray's, we headed to the bridge to watch a big boat go through the canal. Gray has never gotten to watch this before, so it was fun to see his reaction to it all


Here it comes


A big cheeser grin quick for mom


Then back to watching the big boat come in to the canal


It is getting closer...at this point the boat blew it's horn..wow was that loud



Gray wasn't sure what to think of the horn, but he thought the big boat was super cool!

.
The last look at the boat before it heads into the harbor


One last shot by the big anchor before our long walk back up the lake walk

Gray and I had a really nice afternoon together
On our walk back Gray got to see more horse drawn carriages and the train
So next time we head down to the canal he wants to ride the horses and the train..should be an adventure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment