Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Knutson clan came over to play

This morning I had the pleasure of watching the Knutson kids. Sarah had to work and Ben got called in to work. So Maija, Noble and Rowan came over to play for a while

The kids hadn't seen each other in a while, so it was a lot of fun for them...

I have not watched 4 children on my own yet..so it was interesting..luckily we didn't have any major issues...all was good :)

Miss Rowan playing on the floor


The boys taking a bath..they came in from being outside and were super wet. So while I was drying their clothes they decided they wanted to play in the tub...whatever works!




After a while, we all needed a little down time..so we had some clementines and colored


All in all it was a great morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment