Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Circus

The circus was in town this weekend. So Gray, Jenny, Jordan, his friends, Sarah, Maija, Alex (Miaja's friend), Noble, Rowan, Elaine (Sarah's mom), Kelly (Sarah's sister) her husband John and their son JT headed to the circus.

Let me tell you it was a cluster down at the DECC...they need to figure a better way to get people in and through the doors..

Anyway, once inside the kids had a great time. All the little ones got the same light up sword thing, so no one would get upset.

We saw animals, clowns, acrobatics, etc...but once intermission hit Gray and Noble had had it. So I took them both home.

I realized I didn't take any pictures there..so I tried to get pictures of the boys on the way home (yes while driving, I just held up my camera and shot the photo so they aren't the best)





I tried to get a shot of Gray with his sword..but the lights of the sword didn't show up..oh well. It has a button on it that makes the lights go at 3 or 4 different speeds..Gray loves it



Overall I think it was a good experience..it will be better when Gray gets older so we can go down earlier and not deal with all the last minute crowds

1 comment:

  1. Andrea,
    We were in town at the circus too! You're right, it was chaos in there. I wasn't sure how the girls would do at only 2 years old but they did surprisingly well. It could have ended at intermission though and that would have been just fine with them. Sort of wishing I'd purchased a light-up sword though--looks like Gray really likes it!
    Jen G.

    ReplyDelete