Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Gray and Alexis meet again

Marnie and Alexis stopped over this morning to see Gray and I before they headed to Chisholm. It was fun to see them, I haven't seen them much since we saw them down in Florida back in February!

Gray was intrigued by Alexis just like he was the first time he met her..





He was trying to look through the top to talk to her that way..it was cute

Alexis and Gray are so close in size! It is crazy! Alexis is only 2 or so inches shorter than Gray and only a couple pounds lighter...she is 5 1/2 months and Gray is a year..


Alexis was getting bored being held, so Gray shared his blue elephant (thanks Mina!) with her..I am not sure if she really enjoyed herself in it or not.






We decided that once Alexis gets older she will be the boss (since she will be the biggest) and then Gray and then scrappy Sawyer will be the smallest of the three :)

But we can't wait till they can all play together!

So fun!

1 comment:

  1. Scrappy Sawyer?? I'm for sure teaching him to bite now!! =)

    ReplyDelete