Tuesday, April 17, 2012

We lost Eli!

So it finally happened...we lost Eli for the first time in almost 4 years..Gray had to sleep without her for a night.

Once we realized she didn't make it home from pre-school I raised around looking for her all night. I had one of gray's teachers ripping the school apart, following my footsteps..and to no avail..she wasn't found.

So knowing how important she is to Gray, I ordered one that night and had it shipped as soon as I could get it..

Well...the next morning..I got a text from his teacher saying...

"I hate to say this over text, but (she went on to say but 6 times)...Eli is alive!" with this picture attached


Gray happened to be at daycare..so I called there to let him know..when I picked him up I had Eli in hand..here he is reunited with her :)


Here is Eli #1 and Eli #2....Eli #2 doesn't leave the house (just in case)..





No comments:

Post a Comment