Tuesday, October 11, 2011

VIP Day!

This morning Gray was the VIP kid at school! He was so excited!

You have to make an "all about me" poster. So Gray and I spent a lot of time doing this last night. He picked out all the pictures he wanted on there. We picked out which toys he wanted to show on it. He helped me "color" it, etc..we had a really good time doing it together

So you go to school with your poster, you also get to bring a book to be read to the class (surprise it was a Thomas book!). There is also an activity based off your book. So we brought in pictures of Thomas and Friends for the kids to paint with water colors. Then Gray got to pick the gym activity, which was playing with balls. He also got to bring one of his favorite snacks to share (peanut butter on graham crackers.)

As a parent you can go and experience the book reading and the sharing of the poster with your kiddo. Andrew was able to go and share in this with Gray, which I thought was really special!

Gray had a great day!

Here he is with his poster before school (oh and yes we are wearing a Thomas shirt too!) - I couldn't pick which picture I liked the best, so I put them all in here :)










No comments:

Post a Comment