Monday, February 7, 2011

32 weeks and 3 days

We are getting down to the wire! Less than 2 months before this little monkey will be with us. Seriously where has the time gone! Wow!

Here I am at 32 weeks and 3 days

Andrew told me last night that my belly was huge and I should try sucking it in while he took the picture...isn't he cute...




yesterday we also started asking Gray what we should name his little brother, he kept saying "what"..finally he said "Duck" which oddly enough is a Thomas the train character...

No name finalized, we need to get our top couple names listed...

Next appointment is in a week with the doctor, we will see if he agrees with the NP about this little guy being head down..

I will keep you posted

1 comment:

  1. This Grandma thinks there are some more appropriate "thomas" the train names - but could we also eliminate diesel and percy!!

    ReplyDelete