This evening we headed down to the Edge water park for some swimming and pizza. Kelly and Sarah hosted a get together of friends and their kids.
When we got there, it was a MAD house! I have never seen it that busy. I guess there was a benefit going on so that explained some of the masses of people.
I wanted to take more photos, but the moment I turned the camera on I noticed the dead battery light :(
So the only shot I got was at the end of the evening when Gray and Andrew were winding down in the hot tub..
I did take quite a few videos though..sorry if it is loud..
After quite a bit of bribery...we got Gray to get off the slide and head to the hot tub to warm up a bit, before heading out for the night.
Needless to say Gray didn't want to leave..but he had a BLAST! Along with all the other kids that were there..
No comments:
Post a Comment