Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hanging out at the Knutson house

This evening Andrew, Gray and I headed over to the Knutson household to help out. Sarah had a work function this evening and with Ben having knee surgery, it is hard for him to take care of all 3 of the kids by himself.



So I picked up Rowan from daycare, went to get Gray and then headed to his house. We had dinner, the kids played, it was fun!


After dinner the boys settled into the chair with their trucks to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I tried to get them to smile at me..but it was a challenge, as you can see from the pictures below

Miss Rowan enjoying her muscial table
Miss Maija being silly
The boys watching Mickey Mouse..
It is always fun for Gray to hang out with his cousins and for Andrew and I to have a nice adult dinner with family...

No comments:

Post a Comment