Currently we are 12 weeks and 5 days along, so almost out of the first trimester. It hasn't been too bad to me, the only complaint I have is at night I get super stuffy to where I can't breath. So I have to breath with my mouth open which makes my throat super dry!
Other than that all is well.
The first ultrasound we had was at 6 weeks 4 days, it doesn't look like much, but they were able to tell me all looked normal :)

Our 12 week appointment and first trimester screening was yesterday. So we got another ultrasound
Again all looks good
Baby is measuring at 13 weeks 1 day
heartbeat is 156
2 arms, 2 legs, spine, stomach, brain, heart, etc
all tests came back normal
We tried to do a 3D to see more of this little one, but they didn't turn out so good, too early for it. But here is a great profile of our little one..

The doctor that scanned us is positive (95% sure, would put money on it) that we are having a boy due to the shot below. The expert at ultrasounds said she would go more like 80% and not to be so sure yet....so who knows! I still believe I am having all boys

Our next appointment is at 16 weeks, not normally an ultrasound appointment, we will see what happens :)
I also thought I would throw in a picture of my ever growing self. It is amazing on your third pregnancy how your body just knows to stick right out there! I have only gained 4.5 lbs in the first 3 months and I am measuring at 13 weeks, so pretty right on!
I will keep the belly shots coming as we progress through :)
No comments:
Post a Comment