Saturday, December 5, 2009

Playing outside in the snow!

Well we got a light dusting of snow last night. So while Andrew was out putting up the Christmas lights, Gray, Speedo and I decided we should play outside too...

Gray got Ben and Sarah's old house phones last night (they got a new one)..so now he cares them (there are 3 of them) around with him everywhere. I would only let him bring one with him outside..



Right when we got out there..Gray wasn't sure what he wanted to do first....



so we helped dad with the lights



Go bored with that, so we walked back up the driveway...


Got on the tractor that Godfather Norm gave him...


Wasn't 100% sure about it...


So I pulled him on a ride around the yard


Then he got tired of that so we walked to the front of the yard to see dad again...


Next up, time to throw the stick for Speedo


Although it was cold out, we had a nice time outside...

No comments:

Post a Comment