Well then this morning Andrew, Gray and I headed in early to get stuff done and watch the Vikings game. I got home with Gray around 11:00 or so and Andrew headed to Chalstrom's to get his deer processed (he shot a great buck this weekend). As I was going to get my sleeping Gray out of the van my first of three gushes began.
I knew it was my water. I frantically called Andrew to get home..finally got a hold of him to get home. At the same time I called Jen to get over to my house to watch Gray...
Within an hour or so, our sons Ethan David and Owen Benjamin were born and passed away. It was a long hard day for all of us...
We will certainly miss our little boys and will never EVER forget them!
Thank you all for the love and kind words that you have sent..we know that as each day passes things will get easier for us...
I thought I would include some pictures of the lovely flowers we have received
Thank you to my work friends for these lovely flowers
thank you to the Orman family for this lovely arrangement and the candles
No comments:
Post a Comment